We believe in strengthening women, men, children, families and growing community. Thrive is always changing to enhance, develop and expand existing and adding new programs for the betterment of this community and surrounding areas.
These include: enhancing FRC Programs by way of upgrading, defining and increasing much needed programs; developing new programs for teens, seniors and single fathers and expanding the Therapy department by bringing back the drop in counseling.
It is because of this that we ask you to donate to our organization. By helping people you are investing in the long-term future health of community. This helps our members to have the opportunities they so desperately desire and deserve; you will be planting seeds for future generations.
Visa and Mastercard donations can be accepted through CanadaHelps.org
Cheque or Money Order mailed or dropped off at:
Thrive Community Support Circle Inc.
555 Spence Street
Winnipeg, MB R3B 1V9
THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW
100 % of all donations goes directly into Thrive’s programs, workshops, parent classes, layettes, educational field-trips, community dinners, transportation for community members, telephone & computer assess, therapy, children activities, support groups, along with health & nutrition.
Here is a little break down:
- $10 pays * 2 baby wipes packages
- $20 pays* 3.5 containers of baby formula
- $30 pays* 2.5 clothing sets
- $40 pays for crafts for 2 sessions*children’s activities
- $50 pays* 1 box of diapers
- $60 pays *food for 3 parenting classes
- $70 pays for gas to transport community members or pick up donations
- $80 pays for 1.5 months of computer usage by participants looking for jobs, housing, doctors, research, information and much more.
- $90 pays for 40 bus tokens for community members to get to Thrive from home to participant in programs
- $100 pays for 9 hygiene items times 3 plus taxes; 1. deodorant, 2. soap, 3. toothbrush, 4. toothpaste, 5. kleenex, 6. shampoo, 7. conditioner,8. brush, 9. toilet paper….don’t forget the tax.
$550 TOTAL = What do you think?… is that too much to ask for, to support women and men and children in need???
If 55 people donated $10 each month just imagine what we could do!!!